We are currently hiring for the following...
- Rockford (Winnebago and surrounding communities)
- Urbana/Champaign and Bloomington/Normal
“Heartland: (1) The central area of the U.S. which is known for traditional values. (2) The center of support for a belief or movement.” - Merriam-Webster
We're not your typical beer distributor. We're small, fiercely selective about the breweries we partner with and defiantly independent. We aren't just looking for employees, but long-term partners.
- Work independently to develop and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Identify opportunities to open new accounts and grow brands.
- Successfully reach or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts.
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis.
- Proper merchandising of accounts with point of sale (POS) advertising, including set up and organization of displays.
- Effective accounts receivable collections.
- Ensure that products are rotated and code policy followed.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Sales or Management strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years sales or comparable beverage experience, preferably in the beer industry.
- In depth knowledge of the beer industry and products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid and clean driver’s license.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter and compensation history to firstname.lastname@example.org.